Small Neo Gothic church with steeply pitched gabled roof, built circa 1858. The church has corner buttresses, Celtic crosses on every gable and a Gothic bell-cote on the west gable. The windows have Gothic tracery. The interior has a steeply pitched wooden roof and a pointed chancel arch. Stained glass by Ballantine & Gardiner, 1903. Organ by H Jones & Son, 1956.
Services 9.30 am on alternate Sundays (with Kelton).
Open by arrangement
Contact Auchencairn Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.