The church in Glenfarg dates from the Disruption of 1843 although the current building replaced the earlier, smaller building in 1906. The former Church of Scotland church is now a ruin on the hill opposite the village across the motorway. The present building is a simple building of the early Victorian period and has one interesting glass memorial window and a barrel-vaulted ceiling. It is a category B Listed Place of Worship, historic Scotland reference 5830.
Sunday 9:30 in 2017, joint service last Sunday of alternate months 11am.
Open by arrangement.
Contact Arngask Church
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.