Officially opened for worship in 1781 as a chapel of ease, the church was originally a rectangular building. The bellcote was added in 1836 and a chancel built on the east end by William Simpson of Stirling in 1890. The most recent addition is the church hall, built 1985. Ardoch Church sits close by the famous Roman camp.
Sundays: 10.00am in 2015, 11.30am in 2016.
Open by arrangement
Contact Ardoch Parish Church, Braco.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.