Parliamentary church designed by William Thompson, 1829 with Tudor windows and pinnacled bellcote. In 1993 a new vestibule, meeting room, vestry, kitchen and toilet were added.
Sundays: as advertised at AKSM.org.uk and in De tha dol (local newspaper).
Contact Ardgour Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.