Address: Camusterrach, Applecross, IV54 8LU
Local Authority: Highland
Plain harled church built 1855 for the Free Church. Became United Free Church in 1900 and Church of Scotland in 1929. Clachan Church at the head of Applecross Bay is also open to visitors. Applecross has connections with 7th-century St Maelrubha.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.