All Souls' Episcopal Church, Invergowrie

Denomination:   Episcopal
Address:   59 Main Street, Invergowrie, Dundee, DD2 5BA
Local Authority:   Perth & Kinross
Listing:   A
WEBSITE

Church Overview

Red sandstone church with 140-ft spire, designed by Hippolyte Blanc 1890. High altar has beautiful Italian marble reredos and crucifix. Lady Chapel contains altar from Rossie Priory Chapel. Sculptured Stations of the Cross. Embroidered wall-hanging to celebrate centenary of consecration 1996. Church hall used for community activities.

Services

Sundays 10.30am

Opening Arrangements

Open during daylight hours

 

 Access for partially abled    toilets available Disabled WC  

Image Gallery

Click image to open gallery.

All Souls' Episcopal Church, Invergowrie

All Souls' Episcopal Church, Invergowrie

Contact All Souls' Church, Invergowrie

5 + 8 =

Disclaimer

The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.