All Saints', Whiterashes
Denomination: Scottish Episcopal
Address: Whiterashes , AB21 0QP
Local Authority: Aberdeenshire
All Saints is a small and very attractive Gothic-style nave and chancel church built by James Matthews in 1858. In use as a school until 1885 after which it was dedicated to St Drostan. The church is enhanced by some splendid windows by Sir Ninian Comper (1890) of saints chosen for the Christian names of the Irvines of Drum and Straloch.
Evensong 3.00pm first Sunday of month
Open by arrangement
Contact All Saints'.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.