The church is a Grade A listed building. The chancel and bell towers are the earliest of the church buildings and were designed by John Douglas of Chester and erected between 1906 and 1909. The stone was quarried locally from Nydie Quarries above Strathkinness. The more recent buildings in the complex were designed by architect Paul Waterhouse, apart from the Rectory which was designed after Waterhouse’s death by Reginald Fairley. These buildings are of Cullaloe stone quarried near Aberdour. The War Memorial of grey Forest of Dean stone was unveiled in 1924. The organ dates from 1923 when the church building was completed. It is a two manual and pedal instrument by William Hill and Son and Norman and Beard Ltd, in a case by Nathaniel Hitch, who also made the hanging rood. Facing toward the altar, the carving of the Virgin and Child set into a pillar is the work of Hew Lorimer, artist and architect, who lived at Kellie Castle, near Pittenweem.
Please see website for full details – Eucharist services everyday of the week
Contact All Saints', St Andrews
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.