Simple Gothic Church of 1864, designed by Bdrew Heiton Jun. The church consists of a nave and chancel with a square tower at the junction of the two parts. The tower is finished with a slated pyramidal roof topped with a square wooden bellcote. The interior is notable for its stencilled decoration. The open timber roof is stencilled with gold stars on a blue ground. The top of the walls has a grapevine band with religious symbols above.
Service at 10.30am on 1st Sunday of the Month (all year) and for feast days throughout the year.
Open by arrangement
Contact All Saints Episcopal Church, Kinloch Rannoch
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.