TBuilt 1877, architect T L Watson, when the congregation moved from Hope Street. Classical façade with Corinthian columns supporting the pediment. Stained glass by W & J J Keir. Award-winning redevelopment in 1995 by Gillespies saw the founding of ‘Adelaide’s’ and the creation of a multi-functional centre including sanctuary, guest house and nursery. The church has a ministry to businesses in Glasgow.
Contact Adelaide Place Baptist Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.