All that remains of the 15th-century church is the tower; the body of the church was rebuilt in 1773 and recast in 1886 by William Young who added two aisle on the south the match the post-Reformation burial aisles on the north. Stained glass by Edward Frampton, London 1889. Eighth-century cross. Marble monument attributed to Canova.
Sunday: 11.15 am + 8.45 am (3rd Sun of month in kirk stables)
June – Sept 10 am to 4 pm otherwise by arrangement
Contact Aberlady Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.