Built 1868 as United Presbyterian by Robert R Raeburn in Early English style. A complete early 20th-century scheme of stained glass with, superimposed on one window, an arrangement of suspended planes representing an ascent of doves, by Sax Shaw 1972. Front glass doors with pilgrim doves by Douglas Hogg installed in 2015.
Occasional Evening Services, please go to Abbey Church Website for more details
Open daytime most weeks of the year
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.